In Yoga we harness the mental, physical, and nervous energies of the body and put them under the domain of the will, which is the instrument of the soul. This technology precisely and consciously combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, purify the blood, and uplifts the spirit. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
- Develops the Power of the Intuitive Mind
- Activates the Glandular System
- Strengthens the Nervous System
- Expands the Lung Capacity
- Purifies the Bloodstream
- Relieves Stress + Improves Memory
- Strengthens the Skeletal Structure
- Cleanses Toxins + Improves Immunity
Yoga sessions with Prakash Nam can be scheduled privately in Dana Point or in your home, office, hotel, or preferred location. Group classes take place at the Dharma Yoga House in Dana Point On Wednesdays at 4:45pm and Saturdays at 8:30am.
All classes and sessions include Gong Healing and Reiki, which is an ancient instrument and Japanese healing art that promotes deep relaxation, release of emotional stress, peace, and serenity.